- WhatsApp Dev Infra — https://www.whatsapp.com
Amazon CodeGuru Profiler — https://aws.amazon.com/codeguru/features#Amazon_CodeGuru_Profiler
- Part of the team that created, and launched Amazon CodeGuru Profiler at AWS re:Invent 2019.
- Lead engineer of the infrastructure platform for the CodeGuru Console supporting teams across US and UK.
- Implemented CloudFormation support for CodeGuru Profiler resources.
- Architected and developed the CodeGuru Profiler API multi-region infrastructure applying best-practices for Infrastructure as Code using CloudFormation, AWS CDK (Kotlin, TypeScript), and integrating with our CI/CD tools.
- Contributed to the user experience of the Console using React, Redux, Cypress.
Amazon Profiler team (Jun 2017 - May 2019)
- Provide internal tooling for performance optimisation and monitoring across Amazon backend services.
- Worked on our backend services and APIs written in Java and Kotlin.
- Researched, and worked on the implementation of the Profiler Efficiency Recommendations feature which codifies efficiency issues and provides recommendations to the users.
- Maintained an AWS Lambda@Edge interceptor in order to simplify the deployment of Amazon-authenticated websites using serverless technologies. Used by many teams across Amazon (e.g. AWS, Alexa, Consumer).
- Deployed static websites and several supporting APIs (Node.js) following a serverless architecture in AWS (API Gateway, AWS Lambda & Lambda@Edge, CloudFront, DynamoDB, S3, and more).
- Re-designed and implemented the Profiler website using React, Redux, Cypress.
LOVEFiLM By Post — DVD and Blu-ray rental service team (Sep 2015 - May 2017)
- Lead engineer for the LOVEFiLM By Post mobile application (Cordova, Ionic, AngularJS, SASS).
- Worked on backend services and parts of the LOVEFiLM website (Java, Spring MVC).
Amazon Web Services Certifications
- AWS Certified Professional - DevOps Engineer
- AWS Certified Associate - Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer
Member of the LOVEFiLM By Post rental service team where I implemented a service that automates the printing process for the dispatched disks' envelope labels (FlexMail, .NET, Java, Swing).
AnyPlace: Indoor Positioning and Navigation System for Big Data
Developed a complete architecture for an Indoor Positioning and Navigation system that provides a Web2.0 API for 3rd-party clients backed by Couchbase, a NoSQL datastore. (http://anyplace.cs.ucy.ac.cy)
Implemented an Android app that offers real-time positioning and navigation indoors, and a web-based application that provides similar services through any HTML-5 compliant browser.